Going back to the Old School Standard View, though, has its benefits. Now, some features are visible that are invisible or difficult to find with the Dynamic View (the one where the blog looks like a mosaic of pictures):
- The link to Conversations with S. Teri O'Type at Goodreads up there on the right î
- The pages containing my published stories, etc.
- The Networkblogs 'Join this site' feature (You're invited!)
- The Google Friends Connect 'Join this site' feature (Yes, you're invited too!)
- Links to my favorite Writers' sites
- Links to my favorite Litzines
So we lose some things and we gain a lot of things. That's how life is. One thing I've lost since going back to the Standard View is around 300 readers a day. I'm wondering how much the look of the site affects traffic. What is your experience? I'm very interested in knowing what works for you.
I must be off,
Christopher Allen is the author of Conversations with S. Teri O'Type (a Satire), available from Amazon in paperback and Kindle.